MBNA School of Business and Accounting
Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
The Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, grounded in a context of liberal arts and sciences, offers students a broad range of business skills, and is completed with a specific concentration. While a tier of business courses provides knowledge and skills useful for all business students, a concentration choice of economics, international business, management, or marketing allows in-depth study directed for success in a competitive marketplace.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program:
1. Analyze business organizational performance using quantitative and qualitative data.
2. Utilize analysis of business data to formulate and evaluate alternative solutions and recommendations.
3. Use oral and written communication skills to convey business related information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Internship opportunities available for eligible Business Administration Majors
- Students may choose a five year program in which they may earn both the Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and the Master of Business Administration degree
BACHELOR IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
REQUIREMENTS – GENERAL FOR B.S. IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
1. Completion of CORE Requirements (45-47 credit hours as specified below).
2. Completion of major course requirements listed below (42 credit hours).
3. Completion of 18 credit hours in the area of concentration.
4. Completion of 17-19 credit hours in free electives.
Meet the Faculty