Wesley College welcomes undergraduate transfer applicants from two and four-year colleges and universities. In fact, we offer scholarships and grants to help you pay for your education!
Click here to see how your classes will transfer to Wesley!
Transfer students are accepted into the freshman, sophomore, and junior classes. Applicants with fewer than twenty-four credits must fulfill all requirements for admission to the first-year class. Candidates for admission from accredited two-year colleges are judged by the same criteria as applicants from four-year institutions.
The Transfer Application Process:
Click here to fill out the online application
Send in your transcripts to the Office of Admissions (students with less than 24 transfer credits should include their High School transcript)
Send in your standardized (SAT or ACT) test scores (students with fewer than 24 transfer credits only)
That's it! Our admissions Counselors will be calling to help you through the rest of the process. Here are some other things to keep in mind:
- Wesley College employs a rolling admissions policy. Students are encouraged to apply by April 1 for the fall semester and by October 1 for the spring semester.
- Notifications of acceptance are generally mailed within one week of the receipt of all required materials.
- Military personnel and veterans should submit official evidence of service school attendance for evaluation.
- All prospective transfer students are encouraged to schedule a campus tour and personal interview with an admissions counselor to discuss their academic plans.
- Accepted students must submit a confirmation fee before course registration
Transfer Credit Policy:
The full Wesley College transfer policy can be found in the academic catalog. In order to be considered for admission, a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 (C) for all acceptable transfer credits is required. Only courses with a grade of C or higher will be considered for transfer. All baccalaureate degree students are required to complete a minimum of 45 semester credits at Wesley College, 21 of which must be in their major discipline. For more information consult the program requirements in the academic catalog.