It is a pleasure to have you visit the Wesley College website and to welcome you on behalf of our students, faculty, staff, alumni, Board of Trustees and friends of the College.
Each day that I spend at Wesley College, I become more impressed by the talents and abilities of the College community. I cherish the opportunity that Wesley College has to provide an exceptional personalized educational experience to students in the heart of the Capital City.
A few points of pride include Wesley’s:
- strong academic reputation with an excellent living/learning environment
- faculty and staff who care, have a passion in their respective area of expertise, and are actively engaged in the lives and advancement of students
- broad opportunities for students to be engaged in very strong athletic programs and co-curricular programs
- rich student diversity and multicultural/global experiences
- centrality in the Mid-Atlantic region and proximity to Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Baltimore and New York City as the backdrop to campus
- opportunities for growth by meeting the goals set forth in Wesley’s strategic and master plans
- strong association with The United Methodist Church from which the College derives its principles and ideals
My goal for each student attending Wesley is that they may truly Capture their Dreams academically, socially, and personally. For employees of Wesley, I desire that they find fulfillment through the use of their talents and that they add to the depth of the learning environment for students. For alumni and friends, I desire that each person have a passion for Wesley resulting in the active participation in the further advancement and participation in this College.
For these reasons, and many others, I encourage you to learn more about Wesley College. Please visit our beautiful campus and the great City of Dover, view more pages of our website, and attend the many events associated with the College. Great things Await for all those in the Wesley community!
Dr. William N. Johnston
President, Wesley College