The Honors Program is designed for students with high academic ability and aspiration. The Honors Program brings together outstanding students and faculty in courses created specifically for the program. The courses are designed to provide enriched academic experiences consistent with students’ academic abilities and interests.
Students admitted to the Honors Program may receive the following benefits:
• Presidential Scholarship each semester
• Other college scholarships based on an evaluation of merit and need
• Honors housing on campus
• Travel support for professional conferences
• Priority registration
• Special Honors trips and events
• Special recognition on transcripts and diploma and at graduation
• Honors courses designated on transcripts.