EPSCoR, Experimental Program to Stimulate Research, is a federal grant program from the NSF. National Science Foundation. Partners in the Delaware EPSCoR Research and Infrastructure Improvement Program RII-3 Grant are University of Delaware, Delaware Technical and Community College, and Wesley College.
Wesley College is using the EPSCoR grant in three main ways:
- Infuse Undergraduate Research into the Core-Curriculum
- Improve College Wide Retention
- Expand Undergraduate Research in STEM areas
1. Dr. Malcolm J. D'Souza, Professor of Chemistry and Associate Dean of Interdisciplinary/Collaborative Sponsored Research
2. Dr. Jeffrey K. Gibson, Interim Vice President of Academic Affairs and Co-PI
Delaware EPSCoR: http://www.epscor.udel.edu/about-epscor
EPSCoR Faculty and Students in the News
Peer Reviewed Publications
Undergraduate Research Opportunities
For additional information, contact Academic Research Grants Administrator Emily Wood at emily.wood(at)wesley.edu or (302) 736-2539.