POST MASTERS CERTIFICATE IN NURSING EDUCATION - ONLINE
The Post Master’s Certificate in Nursing Education allows those nurses prepared for clinical roles at the advanced practice level to gain the necessary knowledge for the role of nurse educator in a variety of settings. It can be completed online while the advanced practice nurse is employed full-time. The curriculum consists of 15 credits including the teaching practicum.
Course of study is as follows:
- Theory and Process in Nursing Education
- Evaluation and Classroom Methods in Nursing Education
- Curriculum Development and Implementation in Nursing Education
- Nursing Education Practicum
- A current, unencumbered United States Registered Nurse license
- Master of Science in Nursing earned degree. Submit official transcripts.
Graduate Students Admissions
Meet the Faculty