Master of Arts - Sport Leadership (MA-SL)
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Leadership in Coaching
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Leadership in Experiential and Adventure Education
The online MA-SL program can be completed inside of 24 months and the two certificates in less than a year. Courses offered in seven- week blocks year-round. The program provides professionals in sport related fields and those wishing to change career direction with opportunities as a leader in sport industries. Currently the program is not offered to students in Maryland, the District of Columbia or Virginia. Wesley is working toward state approval for online programs.
Experiential and Adventure Education Leadership*
*Two courses in this track are conducted on campus during summer sessions.
Sport marketing, sales, promotion
Coaching on the interscholastic and intercollegiate levels
Experiential and Adventure Education professional (Consultant, Teacher, Camp Leader, Non-Profit Youth Organization Leader, etc.)
Director of Leisure Programs
Sport industry facility management
Operations Leader in sport industries
1. 3.0 grade point average
2. If less than 3.0 then conditional admit status may be considered
3. Earned baccalaureate degree from an accredited 4 year institution
4. Official transcript mailed to Wesley College Office of Graduate Admissions
5. Two letters of recommendation and the related electronic recommendation form
6. Current résumé or curriculum vitae
7. A written vision statement regarding your professional application of the program (International Students)
8. A “virtual” oral interview with program faculty (International Students)
9. Official documentation of English language proficiency if English is not the first language of the applicant
For further information, please contact Ray Phillips, Graduate Program Director, at raymond.phillips(at)wesley.edu.
Meet the Faculty
System requirements for online programs