Professor of Kinesiology
Why I Teach:"When you give your student that little bit of confidence and encouragement, and you know you really made difference in their academic success...there is no better feeling!"
M.A.T., Wesley College
B.S., Exercise Science, Wesley College
Delaware Department of Education
- School Age Site Coordinator
- Graduate Assistant- Strength and Conditioning Coach for Women’s sports teams at Wesley College
- Assisted in improving athletic performance
- Worked with Field Hockey Coach, Coach Short to develop systematic training programs for the team
- Instructed proper lifting techniques, supervising and motivating athletes as they work out, and assessing their performance before and after the program.
Connecting Generations Mentor
1st Annual Smart-Fit Fitness Expo- Dover Downs Casino
- Facilitated youth fitness programs
UMDNJ Group Facilitator
- Therapy Aide
- Set realistic and achievable goals for patients, and educate them about wellness and living a healthy lifestyles.
KN101 Wellness Lifestyles
KN201 History and Philosophy of Physical Education
KN205 Personal and Community Health
KN305 Exercise Physiology Lab
KN306 Biomechanics Lab