Dr. Karen Panunto
Associate Professor of Nursing/BSN Program Director
Why I Teach:"Teaching in a higher education setting provides me with the opportunity to mentor future nurses and share my passion for the profession of nursing."
Health Sciences 215
Ed.D., Wilmington University
M.S.N., Wesley College
A.D.N., Wesley College
- Pedagogical Correlation Research on Wesley College Nursing Student Data (2010-2011) Wesley College, Dover, Delaware.
- Simulation Technology in Nursing Education: Student Perceptions. Wilmington University, Delaware, Dissertation Study.
- National League for Nursing 6th Annual Technology Conference Poster Presenter: “Simulation Technology in Nursing Education: Student Perceptions” Duke University, Durham, North Carolina.
- National League for Nursing Education Summit Poster Presenter: “Simulation Technology in Nursing Education: Student Perceptions” Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Indiana University School of Nursing. Clinical Education Redesign: Simulations, Innovations, and Partnership Conference. Presenter: "Enhancing Students Learning through Clinical Simulation and E-Learning" Indianapolis, Indiana.
NR203 Client Assessment for Health Promotion
NR321 Nursing Leadership and Management
NR409 Community Health Nursing
NR512 Leadership Role in Advanced Practice Nursing
NR515 Graduate Nursing Research
NR521 Theory and Evidence Based Practice in Nursing
NR522 Health Policy
NR601 Advanced Pharmacology
NR610 Advanced Nursing Practice I – Health Promotion and Community