Carpenter Hall is a traditional residence hall. There are 3 floors that are all co-ed with 32 rooms on each floor. There are two community bathrooms on each floor. The lobby of Carpenter Hall is equipped with 3 vending machines and couches for lounging. The Health & Wellness Center is located on the ground floor on the backside of the hall in between Carpenter and Zimmerman Hall.
HOUSING & MEAL PLAN RATES
ROOM SET UP
Carpenter Hall is set up in a typical residence hall layout with two students per room and community bathrooms. Carpenter Hall rooms are approximately 12’9” X 10”. Carpenter Hall also provides medical singles for residents with disabilities. Single rooms are 13’1” X 7’3”. Each room in Carpenter Hall is furnished with a bed, chair and mounted ample storage space. All beds are standard twin.
- Cable Television: Each room is wired for cable TV. The cost of basic cable television is included in the price of the room.
- Laundry Rooms: There is one laundry room located on the first floor of the building. There are 4 washing machines and 6 dryers available to residents. Each load costs $1.50 and the machines accept quarters ONLY!
- Internet: Internet access is provided to students living on campus. Carpenter Hall rooms are equipped with 2 internet jacks- one for each student.
- Microwaves: Microwaves are provided on each floor for residents to use.
- Vending: The lobby of Carpenter Hall is equipped with 3 vending machines – 1 snack and 2 soda
The phone number to the Carpenter Hall Office is (302) 736-2379.