Gooding Hall is a traditional residence hall that houses female, first-year students. There are three residential floors with approximately 22 rooms on each floor. There are two community bathrooms on each floor.
HOUSING & MEAL PLAN RATES
ROOM SET UP
Rooms are approximately 14’6” X 9'6". Each room is furnished with 1 bed, 1 chair, 1 wardrobe and 1 dresser for each student. The beds in Gooding require extra long twin sheets.
- Cable Television: Each room is wired for cable TV. The cost of basic cable is included in the price of the room.
- Laundry Rooms: There is 1 laundry room located in the bottom floor. There are 4 washing machines and 6 dryers available to residents. Each load costs $1.50 and the machines accept quarters ONLY!
- Internet: Internet access is provided to students living on-campus. Gooding Hall rooms are equipped with 2 internet jacks - 1 for each student.
- Study Rooms: There is a study room off the center of the lobby on each floor.
- Telephones: Each room is equipped with 1 jack for both residents and each room has it's own telephone number.
- Microwaves: There are microwaves provided for student use on each floor in the common room. There is also 1 in the lobby on the first floor.
- Vending Machines: There are 3 vending machines in the lobby of Gooding Hall- 2 drinks and 1 snack machine.
The phone number to the Gooding Hall Office is (302) 736-2552.