- If you have an emergency immediately notify Dover Police at 911.
- Never walk on or off campus alone. Always walk with a friend or in a group.
- If you need an escort contact Safety and Security at 302-736-2436 for assistance.
- Do not prop Residence Hall or other campus building doors.
- If you have an unknown person in your Residence Hall contact Safety and Security at 736-2436 or contact your Resident Assistant (RA) or Resident Director (RD)
- Lock your Residence Hall room EVERY time you exit the room to protect your valuables.
There are 5 blue light security phones on campus in the following locations:
1. Parking Lot D at Cecil and Governor’s
2. Parking Lot D at Fulton and Governor’s
3. Parking Lot D alongside the gymnasium
4. Parking Lot C along the south side of Malmberg Hall
5. Middle of Parking Lot A at Bradford and Fulton Streets
When you press the Call button it rings directly to Campus Security. After a designated number of rings, it goes to the Dover Police Department.