To make the most of your Orientation experience, be sure to keep in mind the following tips:
- Wear comfortable clothes and a pair of good walking shoes. Dress is casual
- Bring a light jacket or sweater if you tend to get cold (some rooms tend to get colder due to air conditioning)
- Bring an umbrella
- Bring money in case you want to check out the Wesley College Bookstore…it’s time to stock up on the Wesley gear and show your school spirit!
- Bring any financial aid, health center, housing or other College-related materials you have received and may have questions about
- All incoming students will learn how to access their Fall 2015 schedule. While on campus during the SOAR, plan to price books and supplies for classes in the Wesley College Bookstore
- Campus tours will be available at the end of the day between 12 - 2 p.m.
Please keep in mind that if a parent, guardian or other guest attends with you (this includes friends or significant others), they will be attending the separate parent portion of the Orientation program, so you will be separated for most of the sessions.