With Wesley's Associate of Science with a Business concentration (ASB), students may earn their entire degree at Wesley New Castle. This program provides a comprehensive education in Wesley's core curriculum and gives students the foundation for successfully completing their bachelor's degree in business administration.
This program can be completed in just over two years.
Admission to Wesley's Associate of Science with a Concentration in Business program requires:
1. Proof of high school graduation or equivalent (GED)
2. Two years of relevant work experience
3. A score of 550 or above on the TOEFL for applicants whose native language is not English
We also recommend a minimum age of 21 for the student to be able to complete the program most efficiently.
1. Successful completion of a total of 64 semester credit hours, which must include 38 hours that satisfy the Wesley associate core curriculum and 26 credits in business
2. A minimum grade point average of 2.0
3. Payment of all tuition and fees
Wesley College New Castle
13 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720