Wesley's 22-month Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree is designed for professionals who want to combine a mastery of business theory with practical business experience. With this combination, our students enhance their professional skills and gain an advantage in the workplace.
The MBA program balances case studies and quantitative analysis in a macro context of global business and international organizations with practical work-based projects.
• Faculty includes both full-time professors and practitioner-scholars who are active in their fields.
• Wesley MBA students come from a variety of backgrounds, which enhances the comprehensive character of class discussion.
• The Wesley MBA is offered in an accelerated format. Concentrations are available in Executive Leadership and Sustainability.
• The Executive Leadership concentration is designed for fully employed students with significant work experience.
SUSTAINABILITY CONCENTRATION OR CERTIFICATE
When tomorrow's leaders develop business models, create products of the future, and make key decisions, they will need to consider the three key components of sustainability--environment, society, and economics--and they must consider all of them simultaneously. As issues of corporate responsibility and sustainable economic development gain more credence across our country, the Wesley MBA with a concentration in Sustainability prepares students to be 21st century business leaders. Wesley College New Castle offers an opportunity for a 15-credit hour concentration in Sustainability with our MBA degree or a separate, graduate-level certificate in Sustainability.
The Graduate Business Committee evaluates applicants based on the following criteria:
1. A cumulative grade point average of 3.00 or higher in completing a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution
2. Two letters of recommendation
3. A current resume reflecting at least three years of significant work experience
4. An interview by invitation with members of the Graduate Business Committee
5. Completed application and official transcripts from all prior colleges attended
6. It is recommended that applicants be at least 25 years of age.
Wesley College New Castle
13 Read's Way
New Castle, DE 19720